Outreach Certified Administrator (Beta)
Are you managing your instance of Outreach, setting up governance profiles, creating sequences, and being responsible for the overall maintenance of your Outreach implementation? If so, it’s time to validate your skillset by becoming a Certified Outreach Administrator!
You deserve to be recognized for your hard work and in-depth knowledge of the Outreach Platform. Earning this Certification can even help you earn your employer’s trust as the go-to person on your team for Outreach. As a Certified Outreach Administrator, you will expand your career growth opportunities, whether your goals are to take on new projects, earn a promotion, or anything in between.
What is the Beta?:
The Beta is an opportunity for us to determine which questions perform the best out of the ones we have curated. The questions on the exam have already been reviewed by a committee and gone through multiple review cycles before making it to this phase. The Beta is the full certification, so completing it will award you with your Certificate, making you a Certified Admin! The key differences are you will have more questions to answer, more time, and a better chance at passing the exam.
The candidate should successfully complete the Outreach Administrative courses and the quizzes affiliated with each course, or possess the equivalent experience and knowledge prior to taking the exam. Additionally, having three (3) or more months of experience as an Outreach Administrator may prove helpful to the candidate and they should be able to successfully perform the tasks outlined in the exam objectives.
As preparation for this exam, Outreach recommends a combination of the following: hands-on experience, completion of available training courses, and self-study in the areas listed within the “Exam Outline” section of this guide. To access the most comprehensive training course list, visit our online Outreach University.
Courses recommended for this Exam: All available Admin courses in the Outreach University
- Content Creation
- System Configuration (Governance)
- Data and User Management
- Platform Functionality, Navigation, and Reporting
Beta Exam Format:
- Content: 175 multiple-choice/ multiple-select questions.
- Exam is currently available in English only.
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 220 minutes (Includes one 10 minute break)
- Passing score: TBD (Beta will determine the passing threshold)
- Registration fee: USD $149.99 for the Beta, plus applicable taxes as required per local law. 50% off of the full price.
- Retake fee: One (1) free retake. Retake must be done after the full launch.
- Beta Exam Live Dates: October 31st, 2020 to Nov 30th, 2020
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisites: None required; courses listed above are highly recommended.
For additional questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com